AI Simplifying SEC and SEDAR Filings for Prospect Research
March 6 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join Jen Filla for a live interview and demo with Elise Lynch at Kaleidoscope. Elise will demonstrate how Kaleidoscope makes searching SEC filings a lot easier using it’s AI-powered solution. Jen will have real public company insider names to use as examples. You can actively participate on video and ask questions directly, or ask your questions on the chat, or both. This free meeting will be recorded and available as a replay.
We know that if our donors show up in public company filings there is almost always significant wealth and it is a great opportunity to highlight their potential as major gift prospects.
The opportunity for discovery is there:
- Executive and directors have to disclose compensation and shareholdings
- Pooled investment funds and registered investment advisors (RIAs) must file U.S. Form ADV
- Family offices with publicly traded shares of more than $100M must file U.S. Form 13f
But financial filings are notoriously complex and difficult to understand.
Kaleidoscope has created a tool to make finding, deciphering, and presenting public company prospect information a whole lot easier!
It is even possible that by streamlining this information you will be able to encourage development officers to reach out sooner and make timely asks.
Attend this webinar to find out more about these kinds of features:
- Alerts on all kinds of things: people, stock sales, IPOs, mergers, and more
- View a schedule of vesting dates
- View stock gift patterns at a glance
- Stock, options, and compensation calculated for you
- Summary compensation table at a glance
Kaleidoscope is also developing its natural language capabilities so that you can get your questions answered easily.
- Want to discover a list of alumni that have all made a gift of stock?
- Curious which companies provide matching gifts as other income?
What kind of natural language questions do you want answered?
Arrive ready to ask about your most challenging scenarios, but also ready to imagine a future where you can ask strategic questions and get answers based on data.